Saturday, October 1, 2011

Hello, My Name is:

Hello There! This is the start of my first ever BLOG!!!

I thought it'd be best if I introduced myself a little bit first and explained what I plan to have my whole blog be about.

                                                   (one of those "oh yeah i'm so cool" pics)  

I am your average American high school student and Wilderness Explorer!
(the world must be explored! caw caw, Rawr!)

This is going to be my little FASHION BLOG, and I plan to have nothing but pure (clean and modest) fun with it!  If you enjoy fashion I hope you enjoy! If fashion blog interests you as much as a watching-paint-dry blog, then HAVE NO FEAR OTHER THINGS ARE HERE!!! I'm way to easily distracted and all over the place to ever keep this blog to specifically one subject, so expect the unexpected when you seen it ;)

I have a plethora of hobbies and interest, including (but not limited to):
- fashion
- painting
- cooking
- craft. . .ing
 - and just about anything else!

I really like to try new things which is why I'm starting this blog! It's just going to be me doing what I love and trying out the new and exciting!

I hope you enjoy the watching the craziness as much as I enjoy creating it!

Loverly!

No comments:

Post a Comment